Saturday, 16 March 2013

Hello, hello, hellooo

Hi! 

I am still planning to publish the book, I swear. After a bunch of obstacles with Amazon, editors, and something called life, the book drowned. It has resurfaced and I think we're soon good to go! :) My biggest apologies for not keeping you updated! I can't believe people are still waiting for this book, still checking in to see if it's out, or emailing me or leaving reviews! 
 
Again, thanks for the feedback and thanks for pushing me to get the book out :) I won't even sleep until it's published.


Love, 
Abigail
abigail.k.lind@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what became of this...glad to hear it's still in the works. -UnderMySoul (old quizilla reader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete