Friday, 19 October 2012

So close!


I lost my confidence in book publishing yesterday, but then I read a really bad book and now I am back on track :p

The book I read was a fantasy book (it might have been partially erotica, I don't know, but it had a bunch of reviews and most gave it 4-5 stars!) and I swear, it was written JUST the way I used to write eight years ago, a style I was comfortable writing then, but could never ever dream of writing now. I felt a bit better. Writing a book is a roller coaster: Love it, hate it, love it, hate it. I can't do this! I can do this!  

Oh, gosh, I suck. See? It's impossible. 

I’m on the lookout for an editor now while I try to stitch the book together! :)
Also, I will change the book cover but I am not sure if that will happen before or after publication…people have been so patient! I don’t want you guys to wait more than necessary :) I think I've answered all emails, facebook messages etc. If I haven't somehow, don't hesitate sending me an email :)

Much love, 
Abigail K. Lind
abigail.k.lind@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. I'm excited and waiting for the release. After reading some of these books lately it is ashamed how some of them do get such great reviews. I loved the first chapters and can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desiree, you're right, and I feel the same way! Reviews are often impossible to go by!

      Thank you so much :) I hope someone will find entertainment value in my book! :)

      Love,
      Abigail Lind

      Delete
  2. Hi, I sent you an email, just to let you know :) I'm a reader interested in your work. Would love to hear a reply from you, and if you would like me as an editor/ extra point of view I would like to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks Rachel! I'm reading the email you sent right now :)

      ~ Abigail

      Delete