Sunday, 7 October 2012

Meh.

Ugh. I think I might have to rewrite the intro! I hate changes! Ha ha.

Oh well! The start sucks either way, so it will be improved! :D

I'm just annoyed when I can't finish this one as fast as I want to because I get all these other ideas for more books that needs to be written too.

Anyway! Everything is as it should be, except for the first 10 000 words that I will adjust a little bit to make sense to where the story is now going. I just need to pull it all together and then I'll have other people to help me ;)  

Fun!

Love,
Abigail Lind

abigail.k.lind@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Sooo excited ti hear that it is almost finished ^_^

    Can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm wrapping it up now :) I just need to find an editor. It's more difficult than I thought!

      Thank you!

      ~ Abigail

      Delete